A Single Suggestion
Do-It-Yourself Holiday Party Favor Sacks
Turn fabric scraps into darling sacks of delicious treats.
Fabric, pinking shears (scissors for cutting fabric), ruler or measuring tape, candy, ribbon, paper tag, marker
1. Cut a 12-by-12-inch piece of fabric with pinking shears.
2. Write a holiday sentiment on the paper tag using a marker and put it to the side.
3. Place candy in the center of the fabric.
4. Pull four corners of fabric together to form the sack.
5. Tie sack closed with ribbon threaded with the paper tag.