Card Making Workshop: Water Color
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is all about water color. We'll be creating a card with water based paint and saran wrap. Can you believe it? There are a lot of fun techniques you can do using common things in your own home. Let's get together and have a good time! Please join me for some card making fun!
During this online workshop, we will be creating one card in the comfort of our own homes. So, pull out your favorite cup, fill it with your favorite drink and grab a snack while your at it. I look forward to seeing your smiling faces!
Online (Details will be sent to registrants at least three days before the workshop)
- Computer with camera
- Access to Zoom
- Heating Tool (Blow Dryer will do)
- Saran Wrap (Plastic Wrap)
- Two Cups of Water
- Place to create your greeting card
Please note: There are two types of tickets being sold. 1) Basic Card Kit (see below under "what you will receive") and 2) Basic Card Kit + Paint Set (water color paint and two paintbrushes). If you choose the Basic Card Kit, you will be responsible for providing water color paint and two paintbrushes for the workshop.
What you will receive:
- Link to the online workshop
- Card Kit in the mail (card base, card layers, adhesive, ink pad, rubberstamp(s), envelope)
- Link to YouTube video on how to use a tape dispenser
Refunds will only be given if the workshop is cancelled. If you are unable to attend a class, your ticket will be transferred for participation in a future workshop.
Contact Erika Burnett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-702-3138.
- Basic Card Kit$15+$0.90 PA$15+$0.90 PA0$0
- Basic Card Kit + Paint Set$27+$1.62 PA$27+$1.62 PA0$0